Making Leaps From Surviving to Thriving
Making the leap from survival to thriving is the critical to building a culture that positively responds and ultimately boosts your bottom line. Talisa Beasley assists your audience in learning cutting edge tools that achieve the next level results you desire. Talisa uses humor, interactive techniques and detailed studies that expose key information that can be implemented immediately within your team culture. Check out the most requested talks below. Please note that each topic can be customized and made to work for your event.
Most Requested Talks
Leaders are recognizing the importance of having a good organizational culture, but the struggle is not seeing any progress for the amount of investment that has been made can cause great stress. Working through issues like adjusting to change or creating a collaborative culture is where the help is needed. This talk gives the tools on how to identify problem areas and the key areas that have the greatest impact and move your team towards change.
- Discover the 4 keys area for Creating Cultures that bring Change
- Become aware of how F.E.A.R. impacts your team and organization
- Identify the impact of communication and how to deconstruct distance gaps in teams
- Obtain the tools on how to build resiliency within your organization
Best Audiences: Leadership, Managerial Staff
Teams that work well together are amazing. Creating the teams that have vision, strategy, and courage is the struggle most managers face. In this session Talisa assists managers and team leads in cultivating team cultures and creating the atmosphere where fears are quelled and innovation & productivity reach amazing heights.
- Learn the secrets to creating connection, building communication, and developing resilience
- Become aware of how negativity impacts your team and how to get rid of it
- Discover how to motivate team members to operate at their full potential
- Identify ways to build an inclusive culture that promotes value and purpose
Best Audiences: Managerial Staff, Team Leads
Becoming part of a healthy workplace takes participation and courage. This powerful talk focuses on creating community and stomping out the conflicts by those that are part of the workplace environment.
- Identifying Your Ingredients: Starting From A Place of Strengths
- Mindset Mastery: Mindset Ready for Success
- Canceling the Conflict: Amping up the Adjusting Ability
Best Audiences: Staff Employees, HR Professionals
What audiences are saying...
Talisa stepped right into the issues we were having and helped us move towards solution. The interactive activities were great and helped employees to take away things they could incorporate right away. Job well done, Talisa!
Before working with Talisa, I was stuck and frustrated with identifying a path forward. In comes Talisa, who helped me to recognize that I did have what it takes to move forward. I now recognize that I am fearless and can do anything I want to do. Talisa is a gift to me and I am so happy to have had the chance to work with her.